Ruger 22/45 front sight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a .470" and it was way too tall so I picked up the .400. I have a lite. I don't think steelfingers has a lite.

I know the height varies among different models, but I don't know which models have what.
I do know I've seen pictures like this. While it may work, it is not correct.

Check carefully before you install As you might need to try to return/exchange it.

3464b75739ec793fcbaf48f4f4d3ca71.jpg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a .470" and it was way too tall so I picked up the .400. I have a lite. I don't think steelfingers has a lite.

I know the height varies among different models, but I don't know which models have what.
I do know I've seen pictures like this. While it may work, it is not correct.

Check carefully before you install As you might need to try to return/exchange it.

3464b75739ec793fcbaf48f4f4d3ca71.jpg
I don't. I have the bull barrel target but darn they look the same except the gun above looks like they have the elevation all the way out.
Saw one on a google search and they said it fit fine, according to the reviewer, but he had not taken it out to shoot yet. Let me know how it comes out. I got mine from TS

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It depends on where I look on what sight I need. If this thing is too tall Ill either sell it or grind it down to the correct height. I would hate to have something I could bolt right on without having to modify it in some way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom