Ruger P89 on sale @ J&G $199.95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just love to tease glock guys and I'm one of them. Ha!
Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, I have been *****ing about my glock grip and did something that people's going to rip me on. Had an old rubber grip sleeve and put it on my Glock 19. Feels great. Have a bit of neuropathy in my right hand and the texture of the glock grip I hated. This feels better and positions my fingers where I want them, not where glock thinks they should be.
Anyway, I don't have any problems with my hands sweating so slick hands is not an issue. Going to try this maybe tomorrow and see if I like it.
If not, it comes off.

You know that's a good idea actually. I was never bothered by it much until lately, after reading several people complaining of it. Now, it's starting to bug me! I have some old bicycle inner tube in there somewhere; I think I'll try it out on my Gen 4 Gen 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a P89 for years and I gave it to my dad and he still has it. I guess I bought it around '95. I just dont like that type of handgun anymore but the things are tough as nails and and shoot pretty good considering what trigger they have in them.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will have had my Glock 43 for 2 years in just a few more weeks, and it has never failed to go bang when I pulled the trigger, and I have put several thousand rounds down its barrel. It is just not necessary that a handgun be pretty; it is necessary that it functions as it is supposed to. And a side benefit of a Glock pistol is that not only is it incredibly reliable, but it's purty too. See?

View attachment 98580

If that's really yours, my level of respect for you has gone way up.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that g43 is the tits, I don't get at all ocd about cleaning a glock, but someone has my total respect and establishing the utilitarian nature of a glock, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom