Ruger's "New Unannounced Product" Flash Sweepstakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I'm in. According to the sweepstakes rules, it has a value between $800-1200. Seems like that would be a bit high for either a pump 12 gauge or a .44 rifle.

If we are talking MSRP's here, a pump shotty along the lines of a KSG or takedown .44 autoloader may just fall within that price range.

Gotta keep the dream alive!

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Ruger and disappointment: Now, there's a fresh combination.

Yawn.

Meh, color me underwhelmed too.

As a loyal, dedicated, Ruger fanboy, it really pains me to say that I'd probably buy both of these two Mossberg Patrols(27716/27738) instead, since I can pick up both at retail for what the MSRP of one GSR is.

Sure the GSR's are better, I am certainly not suggesting they aren't, but just not by that much of a difference in price, imho.

It would have been more exciting to me if they had just announced that the new product was going to be a centerfire, stainless steel, compact, threaded barrel, American model equipped with iron sights and a modular American Rimfire style stock at an MSRP somewhere midway between the American centerfires and GSR MSRPs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom