@rupertmurdoch: "When will politicians find courage to ban automatic weapons?"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
@rupertmurdoch: "Terrible news today. When will politicians find courage to ban automatic weapons? As in Oz after similar tragedy," tweets News Corp. Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch.

Now that Rupert Murdoch has made it public and clear that he supports banning firearms through his Twitter account and other public coments, Fox News has become noticeably more anti-Second Amendment. Will Fox News' largely conservative viewers fall in line with gun control as Rupert Murdoch desires?

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When 7 year old babies are killed, it is indeed a tragedy.

Strangely enough, many have no problem with killing unborn babies at 7 weeks. Must be those social liberals they talk about.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
483564_516001351758157_1131749071_n.jpg

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fox news is very anti-gun.
O'reilly is a liberal. I don;t watch that arrogant, opinionated turd anymore. he is full of BS and doesn't know his ass from his elbow on ANYTHING. Just a preachy, hypocritical blow-hard.
If the federal HOUSE passes anything anti 2A, I am voting straight THIRD PARTY from now on. Screw the republicans. RON Paul libertarianism all the way for me. And that includes our new congressman we sent from here...mr bridenstine...interested to see what he does. I plan on writing to my reps soon as well.
If NRA caves in any way, all my money is going to Larry pratt (GOA) and 2aF only. If NRA holds firm, my money goes to them, since they still have power over turkeys like harry reid and others.
If all gun owners felt this way, we'd get our freedoms recognized very quickly maybe even after the next election cycle.
Start joining 2AF, GOA (go Larry pratt!) and NRA.
:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom