Russian ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So it looks like 7.62x39 might become a little more scarce and more expensive thanks to the current administration?
Or thank to the Russians… what are we supposed to do to them, nothing? Just let them keep assassinate people… Keep up state sponsored cyber attacks…

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or thank to the Russians… what are we supposed to do to them, nothing? Just let them keep assassinate people… Keep up state sponsored cyber attacks…
I doubt seriously that exported ammo is a major factor in their economy. Brain dead Joe’s handlers are using this as a baby step just like Clinton did.
How about not allow the pipeline to Europe that biden approved? THAT Would have been a major deterrent. But he didn’t do that did he?
maybe he could recind the executive order and stop it?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt seriously that exported ammo is a major factor in their economy. Brain dead Joe’s handlers are using this as a baby step just like Clinton did.
How about not allow the pipeline to Europe that biden approved? THAT Would have been a major deterrent. But he didn’t do that did he?
maybe he could recind the executive order and stop it?
No argument here. I’d have just gon embargoed them completely after the whole Ukrainian deal. which wouldn’t have worked, but…

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No argument here. I’d have just gon embargoed them completely after the whole Ukrainian deal. which wouldn’t have worked, but…
Embargoes don’t work that well. Iran as an example. Countries just went around them delivering supplies and transportation of oil out of the country under Obama’s reign of terror.
Trump had Iran at their knees with their economy at the point of revolution among their population because they knew they had support of the US if they succeeded.
Unfortunately, that resistance has gone underground with this administration.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So it looks like 7.62x39 might become a little more scarce and more expensive thanks to the current administration?
eh, wolf gets some stuff from taiwan, and it wouldn't surprise me for some of these brands to simply relabel stuff if possible.

wolf and tula import a lot more .223 and 9mm as well. it's not just going to be combloc calibers. the politicians know what they are doing.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
oooooh boy and the youtube guys are on it? well now the panic will be full on.

i wonder how many people will be in line before the stores open tomorrow? fwiw, cabela's had a bunch of 20 rounds boxes for .50c a round. i wasn't touching that stuff, but i guess someone is going to just buy it all anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom