Russian civil war?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
aXgw98z_460s.jpg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this is the real deal, and I don't think we would want the Wagner group to displace Putin, but I could be wrong.

This is lose lose for us. I believe the Wagner group and the nut job leading it will be worse than Putin, and if Putin defeats the coup he will believe he is invincible and be emboldened to invade his other neighbors.

What a screwed up mess.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been following this YouTuber for Ukraine updates. He's an Estonian soldier whose sources aren't filtered through western media. He's been talking about the growing Wagner/Putin split for weeks.

Guy seems legit! I will follow along as well.

This is the real deal. I almost wish we could do the same here...

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is lose lose for us. I believe the Wagner group and the nut job leading it will be worse than Putin, and if Putin defeats the coup he will believe he is invincible and be emboldened to invade his other neighbors.
I think I am with you on this one... But I wonder if NATO has the same views and would help keep Putin in power. This would then make Putin not look as strong, but there would also not be a "bad dude" holding keys to nukes.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, It's all over now. The hot dog vendor is moving to Belarus and the rest of Wagner is going back to their bases under control of the military.

Part of the deal made was that Shoigu and a couple others are removed and the hot dog vendor doesn't swing from a rope. We'll see

Latest posts

Top Bottom