Russian civil war?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone remember the denials of the existence of secret biolabs in Ukraine before Putin swooped in and seized them? Once he had all the goods they suddenly recovered from their amnesia and said ‘oh yeah, we forgot all about those forty-three level 3 and 4 labs. Oops.’.

My money says when all the smoke clears Xi, Putin, Trump and Bolsenero are slapping backs and taking selfies with all the treasonous vermin either behind bars or dancing the devils jig.

Color revolutions don’t come out of Crayola boxes. I want to see the Hildebeast, Newland and Pelosi taking a group ride on the electric sofa.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am doubtful. Their are no confirmed reports of Wagner vs Russia.

Wagner's logistical support is provided by the Russian MOD, I don't think they will be supplying fuel and ammo all the way to Moscow.

Could be a feint, I don't know

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that Prigozhin behind closed doors has been offered $$$ and power if he helps (a pawn) in over throwing the Putin regime......if he does in fact help in the over throwing we certainly don't want a man like him in any sort of high position in a new govt. but we can deal with Prigozhin down the road.

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The next question would be, who did the offering to Wagner? I heard an intelligence “expert” suggesting half a dozen possible plans, but two were very interesting. One was that NATO was the originator of the plan, and the other was that we had made the promises to Wagner.

I doubt that either of these are correct, but they are interesting to think about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom