Russian concert hall attacked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if the KGB always says "...was on our radar" like the FBI does after some sort of incident.

133 reported dead now.

I remember a few weeks ago when the State Dept issued an advisory to US citizens in Russia saying to stay away from large gatherings and events because an attack was imminent.
I think the Russians have rounded up about 11 or so, 4 which were directly involved in the attack at the theater. A couple of the ISIS-K members arrested were involved in the Bagram base incident when 14 of our soldiers were killed by an IED according to news reports I heard today.

Last edited:

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I probably wouldn’t murder people who have nothing to with the war.
Scared of what lol…
Every Russian has something to do with a war when Russia invades a country, rapes and kills civilians, and pummels them with drones and missiles on a daily basis. Do I feel sorry for the Russians? Not at all! Ukraine should be taking small combat teams disguised as civilians into Russia every day and killing as many people as they can. Create extreme fear in the civilian population by letting them know that nowhere is safe for them.

You’re scared of the reality of war. You probably think we didn’t kill civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan. We killed (ooops I mean murdered) hundreds of thousands of them. That’s the reality of war.

Latest posts

Top Bottom