S&W 10-5 Clark Custom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I got a line on a 10-5 Clark Custom... I don't currently own a revolver and this would be my first. It's got a sweet trigger and I'm itchin' for a nice .38 to get my feet wet in the wheelgun pool.

Any thoughts on these and ideas about what it'd go for?

:anyone:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It will depend on modifications, how much its been shot, if its needed rebuilding due to being shot alot. Most of these were setup for PPC shooting, and were fired with wadcutters; however, they tend to be shot alot an usually set up for double action shooting only.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The blueing and rest of the gun is still in pretty good shape; it doesn't look to have been fired much. It has a slab barrel and the Bo-Mar sight rib, with a set of Pachmayr grips. Also includes ac cheapy BSA red dot, though I think these are disallowed in PPC. Would be good to give to my nephew for is airsoft guns :)

The trigger will shoot single, and it is seriously the lightest SA trigger I have ever felt - even compared to a tuned or high-end 1911. You think and squeezing it, and the hammer drops. I am not sure my finger even moved a millimeter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom