S&W 686 plus or Colt Python

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colt should just stick to making ar15s, 1911s, and single action armys, and leave the double action revolver to S&W....

It is hard to believe some are willing to pay the price for a colt double action.

Honestly, I have never owned a colt double action revolver. I dont like the looks of them and not willing to pay the price.

On a second note, smith needs to get back to their roots by ditching the lock and the mim parts.

But colt vs smith, smith wins!

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colt should just stick to making ar15s, 1911s, and single action armys, and leave the double action revolver to S&W....

It is hard to believe some are willing to pay the price for a colt double action.

Honestly, I have never owned a colt double action revolver. I dont like the looks of them and not willing to pay the price.

On a second note, smith needs to get back to their roots by ditching the lock and the mim parts.

LOL!!!🤣🤣🤣, I HAVE OWNED BOTH, SO YOUR OPINION IS MOOT! AND DONT MAKE ME COMPARE THE S&W DOUBLE ACTION REVOLVERS TO THE LLAMA COMANCHE OR TAURUS AND ROSSI REVOLVERS , THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, SECOND RATE COMPARED TO THE PYTHON.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL!!!🤣🤣🤣, I HAVE OWNED BOTH, SO YOUR OPINION IS MOOT! AND DONT MAKE ME COMPARE THE S&W DOUBLE ACTION REVOLVERS TO THE LLAMA COMANCHE OR TAURUS AND ROSSI REVOLVERS , THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, SECOND RATE COMPARED TO THE PYTHON.
I am happy if your happy!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Well, you did say you owned both, but did not mention anything about using them!

Ideally I would need to see some targets to "compare", but I can not get past the looks and price.

Good day, Sir, and enjoy looking at your python!

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

My colt anaconda cost me less than my all but one of my sw revolvers. Now not liking the looks of a colt da revolver… That’s funny. Blued pythons are a thing of beautify and I don’t like blued guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom