S&W comes through again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to try Carry Optics division in USPSA competition pistol.
I had to drift out the Dawson adjustable rear sights to mount the Trijicon.
When doing so, I forgot the plunger, spring, and spacer that is contained by the rear sight losing the spacer on the shop floor. I felt it hit my hand, and swept the floor with a big magnet looking for it, with no success.
Called S&W, admitting it was my fault, and asking to buy a new spacer with a spare in case it happened again.
The Customer Service rep said they would send two at no charge. Shipping on them.
How great is that!
FYI, if this ever happens to you, a business card is the exact thickness of the stainless steel spacer, and it sure worked for me to get through 200 rounds of practice at the range today.
When I put the adaptor and sight on yesterday, there was no loctite used as the parts are coming in.
It's a new game with the dot. Grip and muscle memory are the key in this. Lots of practice ahead.

GetFileAttachment

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its been dropped, smashed, rubbed, and beat to hell with a high round count and still runs like the energizer bunny.
Can't even see the M of the M&P for the muzzle dust. Need to clean it I guess.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom