S&W M&P 340 Scandium J-Frame and .357 loads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw your post yesterday, and was going to post, but had to wait, was doing this>>> :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Now that I can't laugh, tummy muscles really hurt, I will say this; there is something known as "diminishing returns", and this applies to these little thermonuclearabsolutionalunobtainiumsodacanpocketrockets. To me, and its only my opinion, the words light, ultralight, super ultralight, and .357magnum don't go together. You've got some major nerve bundles that traverse the web between the thumb, and index finger, then the joints in your wrist also get a good pounding, you may not hurt for long now, just wait till your older an Arthur-itis rears its ugly head. Just think back to that little firecracker you let go boom in your hand.

Glad you got a laugh out of it. I knew I was in for it when I squeezed the trigger, but being hard-headed, already old, and have arthur-itis anyway, I said "what the hell' and let 'er rip! NOT FUN. But I sure do like the weight, the sights are a vast improvement, for me, and it is a nice J-frame. I'm just saying that if one is going to fire a .357 magnum round out of one of these; then you better standby for a beatin'. Now; where did I put those Federal Nyclads?

matwor

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you that own these small Airlites a question. How are you packing them around? Meaning what brands/types of holsters are you using, CC and OC?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you that own these small Airlites a question. How are you packing them around? Meaning what brands/types of holsters are you using, CC and OC?

I use a Sideguard Minimal Clip for IWB (3:00 - 4:00 O'clock) , or a High Noon Mr. Softy for AIWB, or a Looper Leather pocket holster. For the little J-Frame,I am happy with those chioces.

jp7mag

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

I have a Desantis apache ankle rig, Desantis superfly pocket holster and a crossbreed supertuck IWB. I like them all but use the ankle rig the most.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG!! ldp4570!!! I am laughing my ass off! Spot on. I too knew it was gonna hurt when I first tried one. I was not disappointed. I hate that SOB. Never again. Okay, I can breathe now. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom