S&W model 63

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It could be nickle instead of stainless. I will try to get some info on it tomorrow. I just like it. I will try to figure out the pics in the morning. I turned my camera all the way down to 1.8 mp and it was 373 kb and the page says it will only allow 97.7. I may have to take a pic with my phone and try it. Thanks for the help guys.

Open the cylinder an look at the frame where the yoke locks up. There will be a model number. If there isn't one its a pre-model 34, and yes nickle.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is marked model 63. I did some looking last night. I guess they are making them again, but they do not have the red sight. I am still trying to get a pic on here. Maybe I will get it today.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my model 63.
ai785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_SW63kit002.jpg

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I took it to H&H this last weekend and ran about 100 rounds threw it. My kids love this gun. My only problem is that I have two boys and one 63. I hope to run across another some day. It is also nice to have a gun that takes 5 minutes to clean..lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom