SA XDm in .45ACP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw that too. Went to their web site, but it has nothing on it yet. Anybody know how many rounds mag will hold? Expect pricing to be similar to the .40?

okcowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Full size will probably hold 12 rounds.

The current XD .45 holds 13+1

I'd guess 14 or 15. The M's always have had more than any other pistol in their category and the Glock 21 has 13.

I think the current M's are designed on the current .45 frame. That is why they were able to increase the round count. I suspect that the XDm .45 will retain the current 13+1 since the grip will probably be the same size.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The current XD .45 holds 13+1

I think the current M's are designed on the current .45 frame. That is why they were able to increase the round count. I suspect that the XDm .45 will retain the current 13+1 since the grip will probably be the same size.

If the grip is the same length as the other XDm models, it should hold 14. It is marginally larger than the standard XD. I did the math on the difference in the sizes of the cases, and 14 is what I came up with on the .45.

Latest posts

Top Bottom