Sad news about my Grandson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear about this. As a father of a beautiful 13 month old girl and one on the way, I cannot even fathom what it must be like to lose a child. The only words of consolation that I can offer are that as such an innocent young child, he is surely enjoying the presence of God in heaven and he will now be able to watch over your family during this time

snipes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know how heartbroken you are.
find comfort in your family and friends, let them help you and do for you what they wish.
it helps them grieve for you in their own way.
my prayers are with your family.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With seven grand-kids of my own, something like that happening is one of my greatest fears. After the shock subsides, I truly hope you and your family can somehow come to terms with the loss of Logan, and somehow, use the pain in a positive way to strengthen the bonds between you. I truly am sorry for you and yours and we'll be praying for your family.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my nephew, Andrew to SIDS 20 years ago, he was about 12 weeks. This thread brought it back. Hold on to one another. Pray for strength and healing. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom