Safety question on Hilton Garden Inn off Meridian by H and H gun store?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don't have much violent crime in Tulsa.

Well, maybe in a few neighborhoods.
I am going to have to say that sight is bogus...... Nothing in Tulsa or are there to many to list :rollingla :cool:

56th st North, 61st and Peoria, area east of Memorial to 129th along 21st and 31st.....

It's mostly those darn Republicans, just like you see portrayed on TV.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even south of Reno the place is crawling with homeless folks. Everything Jakeman said in his post applies times 3. Homeless are breaking into cars and stealing them with enough regularity that last I heard OCPD had set up a task force for that area to try and slow down the break-ins a little.

Like Snattlerake said, I'd drive ten minutes and stay in Mustang.

It's basically guys working OT dealing with transients.

@RCSteve19 The On Cue there has off duty and retired officers working security, and there is almost always someone getting arrested there. I was at the Casey's/Good stop across the street when it was shoplifted while I was using their ATM as On Cue's was broke. That area is covered with transients, hookers, pimps and drug dealers on the north and south side of 40, from just east of Meridian up to Rockwell. Either go east to bricktown, or if you want quieter, just a few miles west to Yukon/Mustang area. I work at 15th and Portland just around the corner and work in public safety, so I am in the area all the time, and talk to officers all day. Based on what I see and hear, unless you drive a shitbox thats gonna blend in and be discreet, dont do it.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want to scare you but when I worked at the OKC VA, a patient came in and said that he stay3ed at a major hotel chain on Meridian and all four of his tires were slashed the next morning. This is rare and not common but I sure wouldn't want this to happen to anyone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom