Safety question on Hilton Garden Inn off Meridian by H and H gun store?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to be acquainted with a guy who knew where the naked dude joints were located because, he said, around 2am, horny, frustrated, possibly inebriated women have pretty low standards in men.

I worked with a guy that said he would hang outside those joints on Fri and Sat night, opening weekend of deer season. He always got lucky.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to scare you but when I worked at the OKC VA, a patient came in and said that he stay3ed at a major hotel chain on Meridian and all four of his tires were slashed the next morning. This is rare and not common but I sure wouldn't want this to happen to anyone!

This kind of stuff is actually pretty common in that area now. One of my co-workers had his vehicle stolen while he was at work. They found it a couple days' later, in a hotel parking lot up the street with a couple of homeless guys passed out in it. They stole it so they would have a place to sleep because it was cold out.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1647055942330.png

Oh this is just too funny! Asking for a friend about naked men strippers then @THAT Gurl responds to the post!

:yikes2: :pms2::laugh6::laugh6::laugh6:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The area I would stay in would be Mustang Road and I-40. I used to live in that area. You only have a few miles to drive to H and H straight shot on Reno avoiding I 40.

My second would be Embassy Suites further south on Meridian. Great cook to order line breakfasts! Not a continental breakfast.

I'd also suggest the Mustang Road and I-40 area. While the map doesn't show it, there is also a Home2 hotel there that (if I remember right) is a chain that has full sized refrigerators in them in case one wants to cook their own meals. We've stayed in a few Home2 hotels while doing our Summer work gig just so we can do our own meals.

We've also stayed in Hilton hotels in the past, but if they have done away with free breakfasts, we might have to change.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to scare you but when I worked at the OKC VA, a patient came in and said that he stay3ed at a major hotel chain on Meridian and all four of his tires were slashed the next morning. This is rare and not common but I sure wouldn't want this to happen to anyone!
His wife found out he met a hooker there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sketchy area in my opinion.
I had an option to stay at the saddle back inn or what ever it is called today as they are a provider for the VA right near the H&H last year
When coming to OKC VA for a procedure that was a free stay.
Opted to stay elsewhere as the reports of stolen trailers and vehicle break-in's were rampant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom