Sam Elliot and Lil Nas X Dorritos commercials.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it's because I haven't been drinking but I saw nothing but stupid in those videos. They made no sense to me.You guys need to watch them again when you are sober and see if you still find it funny.
I was having a couple drinks and still did not find them funny. I did find them silly and I am pretty sure that was kind of the point.
Boom box stereo on a horse, stache wave, diamond studded mouth full of bling and it took a shot a Lebron James and his powder clap schtick as well. Also it was kind of a shot at Nashville as well , son had to fill me in on that part cause I had no clue who Lil Nas is. Apparently the young man put out a country song but Nashville would not play it until Billy Ray Cyrus stepped in.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was having a couple drinks and still did not find them funny. I did find them silly and I am pretty sure that was kind of the point.
Boom box stereo on a horse, stache wave, diamond studded mouth full of bling and it took a shot a Lebron James and his powder clap schtick as well. Also it was kind of a shot at Nashville as well , son had to fill me in on that part cause I had no clue who Lil Nas is. Apparently the young man put out a country song but Nashville would not play it until Billy Ray Cyrus stepped in.

Here's a YouTube video of a young lady by the name of Lindsey Stirling. She is a "hip hop violinist," and this video has a western theme. What do you think of the treatment in it?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I figured most of it had to do with some pop culture nonsense that I couldn't give a darn about. Paying attention to what celebrities are up to has never been my thing.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a YouTube video of a young lady by the name of Lindsey Stirling. She is a "hip hop violinist," and this video has a western theme. What do you think of the treatment in it?

Don't care too much for the video but that gal can play the fiddle. Vid has a western theme but the music seemed to have an Irish feel to it . I liked the music. Thanks for sharing that. Will watch a couple of her other vids and see if she has some more decent pieces!! More into a bluegrass fiddle but that is a good work tune.

Latest posts

Top Bottom