San Francisco lodging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, but I would suggest staying somewhere else. Crime is rampant down in the wharf area. Cars are being broken into all the time. Got 2 kids there, and they don't go to the wharf area at all. Just an invitation to trouble.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, but I would suggest staying somewhere else. Crime is rampant down in the wharf area. Cars are being broken into all the time. Got 2 kids there, and they don't go to the wharf area at all. Just an invitation to trouble.
Got a recommendation?

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every time we stayed in the San Fran area, it was always in Sausalito, across the Golden Gate.

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a recommendation?
Or go north over the Golden Gate. Plenty of places even before you get to San Rafael. There's even an In-and-Out along the way on the east side of the freeway. In-and-Out fled the wharf area... At least Boudin Bakery is still at the wharf. We love their sourdough!

Edit: By the looks of the pic in #10, looks like In-N-Out just moved from where I thought they were.

Last edited:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fisherman's Wharf on the way to Ghiradelli square. You will see a lot of these signs as well. It's been cleaned up recently. The night life pretty much shuts down around 9-10pm. Enjoy!!!
innotfw.jpg
dirtbag.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom