San Francisco Bay Area Bans Gas Furnaces and Water Heaters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never in my life been able to understand how the people who live in the country with the highest standard of living ever known to man want to go live like they're in the third world.

Hell I will go one further if you're so stupid you want to drag everyone into nonsense you shouldn't have a say in the running of the country. I am quite tired of idiots getting a seat at the table , be a moron in a way that won't impact me and make life more expensive or harder so you can feel good.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In 1969 i packed up and left and never looked back at that stupid anti firearm and everything else crappy state.

Oddly enough, back in 1969, I bought my first handgun in California. I was stationed at a small Army base about 40 miles north of San Francisco. Back then, even with an Oklahoma driver's license, I had no problem getting the pistol, and I only had to wait 3 days to go pick it up.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oddly enough, back in 1969, I bought my first handgun in California. I was stationed at a small Army base about 40 miles north of San Francisco. Back then, even with an Oklahoma driver's license, I had no problem getting the pistol, and I only had to wait 3 days to go pick it up.
There was no firearm problem in 1969 i left because of a job problem, i had moved to Burbank in 65 after discharging from the AF, but around 69 all the jobs started to dry up.

I don't know when all the anti firearm stuff got going there, but it sure got going and is still going strong.

Now the green new deal is moving quickly, people had a chance to get rid of their worthless Governer but they just kept him so i say live and enjoy your state you votted for it.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flying out there next week!! I'm not sure who is doing the voting. My GF's electric bill for Dec+Jan was $1,000. She keeps her thermostat at 62 and works 10-12 hours.
Rescue operation? I’d be trying to convince her to get the hell out of that place unless, of course, she votes liberal / Democrat.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 1969 i packed up and left and never looked back at that stupid anti firearm and everything else crappy state.

That was during the days of Reagan-imposed gun control in California. He may be a hero to many on the right but he was no friend of gun owners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom