Sarah Palin: 'We Gotta Stand With Our North Korean Allies'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh for Christ's sakes, she made a common gaffe - and that's a reason for her to be disqualified for office? I'm not a fan - and wouldn't vote for her; but Barry makes mistakes like "57 states" and that's OK? I'd liken what she said to me mixing my kid's names up when I go to correcting them. It happens. Fifty seven states doesn't.

I agree. I won't vote for her, but I am sure this will give the MSNBC watchers something to watch for the next 6 months.
When these same people are fired up about Obama and the things he said, maybe I will care.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLzJz2A2N1c

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, a slip of the tongue by a Republican happens, but by a Democrat it isn't allowed? Especially when the whole 57 states has been discussed as him being tired from travel, thinking they hit all fifty but stopping halfway and meaning to correct for 47. Things happen when people are under pressure, mistakes slip out. When you're on an interview and you haven't done ANYTHING to be stressed or worn out, making a mistake and saying North Korea is our ally is the dumbest thing you can say.

Ah, so Barry was tired, and she hasn't done anything? Give me a break - that is such crap. Have kids (or even dogs), and slip up and call one of them by the wrong name? It happens. How about Barry and "speaking Austrian"? Too tired to know they speak German, or just tripped over that Harvard education we hear so much about? Neither one should be running this country, but flubbing North for South isn't a deal breaker.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah, so Barry was tired, and she hasn't done anything? Give me a break - that is such crap. Have kids (or even dogs), and slip up and call one of them by the wrong name? It happens. How about Barry and "speaking Austrian"? Too tired to know they speak German, or just tripped over that Harvard education we hear so much about? Neither one should be running this country, but flubbing North for South isn't a deal breaker.

I've called my wife by my ex-wifes name a few times... :scratch:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is worked up. They're just trying to keep the Palin bashers from looking dorky over an irrelevant political figure that isn't even running for anything that we know of.

I agree. I could care less. The left need someone they can hate and they picked her. A woman who does not have a butch hair cut, has kids, likes guns, and worked her way up. How can they not hate her? I say, let them.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She didn't correct herself....Beck corrected her.
At least she can see Russia from her backyard :D

She really said Russia is our neighbor and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, which is true. SNL took that and made a joke out of it which was funny but the sad fact is alot of people think she really said she could see Alaska from her house, then again some think Tina Fey was actually Palin. Any politician in the limelight is gonna get ripped for any gaffe they make, just look a VP Biden.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I think the point is "If we can excuse [politician we like] for making a simple slip of the tongue due to being tired or stressed, then we should not hold [politician we don't like] to a higher standard. Seems reasonable to me.

Either Palin gets a break for her slip of the tongue and Obama gets the same break, or we drag both of them over the coals for stumbling over their words occassionally.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the point is "If we can excuse [politician we like] for making a simple slip of the tongue due to being tired or stressed, then we should not hold [politician we don't like] to a higher standard. Seems reasonable to me.

Either Palin gets a break for her slip of the tongue and Obama gets the same break, or we drag both of them over the coals for stumbling over their words occassionally.

Well said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom