Sarah Palin: 'We Gotta Stand With Our North Korean Allies'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first thought, exactly.

God forbid we look up to someone who actually helped this country, rather than someone who is actively trying to destroy it.

Seriously. Liberals must have vitriol running through their veins, mixed in with a little hemoglobin for color. There is nothing but pure hatred coming from the Left. They hate the rich, they hate Palin, they hate the historical ideals this country was founded upon, they hate the free market, and they hate individual freedom.

So true.
And its seems to get worse as the years roll on.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Naa... I just want fair and balanced. Seems all of politics boils down to voting for the lesser of two evils... I just think between the two she is the lesser evil. Mc Cain wasn't a star nominee but would have taken him over Barry as well.

^ this

there is a guy who lives in a shack in the woods near here- no electricity or running water, no vehicle, 365 days a year he walks the highway in the same clothes no matter the weather, and picks up cans. he wears a stack of walmart sacks on his head presumably to put the cans in. he hides behind trees when cars come by and if you are able to corner him, either cant or wont speak.

personally, i would take HIM over barry as our "leader"

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My first thought, exactly.

God forbid we look up to someone who actually helped this country, rather than someone who is actively trying to destroy it.

Seriously. Liberals must have vitriol running through their veins, mixed in with a little hemoglobin for color. There is nothing but pure hatred coming from the Left. They hate the rich, they hate Palin, they hate the historical ideals this country was founded upon, they hate the free market, and they hate individual freedom.

So true.
And its seems to get worse as the years roll on.

I agree!!! Look at the Sh-t Obama and the Nancy have done over the last 18 months and you want to pick on Palin... Pull your head out of your A--!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who says Palin's smart? Have you ever seen her when she's not reading from a scripted speech? Palin knows as much about foreign policy or world politics as a rock. Just because she can consistently quote conservative values...does that make her a viable candidate for President? I really doubt Sarah will even run for President. Sarah is too busy making as much money as she can, as quick as she can, from the Sarah Palin tour.

Latest posts

Top Bottom