Sarah Palin: 'We Gotta Stand With Our North Korean Allies'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She really said Russia is our neighbor and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, which is true. SNL took that and made a joke out of it which was funny but the sad fact is alot of people think she really said she could see Alaska from her house, then again some think Tina Fey was actually Palin. Any politician in the limelight is gonna get ripped for any gaffe they make, just look a VP Biden.

Tina Fey is Palin.. They swapped roles a while back because Tina is better at playing the role of Palin than Palin was :D

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think the point is "If we can excuse [politician we like] for making a simple slip of the tongue due to being tired or stressed, then we should not hold [politician we don't like] to a higher standard. Seems reasonable to me.

Either Palin gets a break for her slip of the tongue and Obama gets the same break, or we drag both of them over the coals for stumbling over their words occassionally.

Stop making sense and go back to the how many surgeries thread ;)

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it's as bad as thinking there were 57 states. I mean, tired or not, you gotta know how many states there are that you want control over. Geeze. This is 1st grade material.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
she made a common gaffe - and that's a reason for her to be disqualified for office? ... but Barry makes mistakes like "57 states" and that's OK?

My first thought, exactly.

They're worked up because Palin is their Second Deity, only to Ronald Reagan...

God forbid we look up to someone who actually helped this country, rather than someone who is actively trying to destroy it.

The left need someone they can hate and they picked her. A woman who does not have a butch hair cut, has kids, likes guns, and worked her way up. How can they not hate her? I say, let them.

Seriously. Liberals must have vitriol running through their veins, mixed in with a little hemoglobin for color. There is nothing but pure hatred coming from the Left. They hate the rich, they hate Palin, they hate the historical ideals this country was founded upon, they hate the free market, and they hate individual freedom.

Their Second Deity, only to Clinton.

:lmfao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom