Sarah Palin: 'We Gotta Stand With Our North Korean Allies'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the risk of inciting a disturbance: If the truth was known, our mothers, wifes, grandmothers are probably the smartest folks in the house.

Palin could'nt screw things up worse that they have been in the last 25 years. We hired a smart, educated lawyer last trip out....how's that working out for us?

Sorry folks... the future politicians will be more "media" than they ever were in the past. The people we felt secure with (from the Greatest Generation) are all past the age of viability if not dead at this point. And we have not seen a true progressive from the other side of the process in years.

"Idiocracy" was'nt just a funny movie... it's the future.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A short tour at that. Hopefully we can limit Barry's tour to early 2013.

who was it the other day, that when asked if BO would be a one term president, said, yes , if he straightens up, starts listening to and doing the will of the American people, he may be lucky enough to finish this term. ?

Reaction score
Just funny that's all. You guys are getting WAY to worked up about this...sheesh...

Does anyone have a sense of humor around here?

Perrone, that statement (and likewise Veggie Meat's support of it) is absurdly disingenuous - after all, you STARTED this thread this this sentence:

Do we really want this woman running ANYTHING?

That is the grand sum total of everything you posted to start this thread, other than the story itself. So what YOU said is 100% serious, non-humorous, and highly substantive, with a clear implication that in your view, "this woman / politician is not fit to hold ANY public office OR otherwise a position of power and control." An extreme statement. An extremely offensive and directly "fight-picking" statement to anyone that supports her. Not even 0.0000001% humorous or non-substantive as to what the central debate around her is ("Should she be elected to a powerful public office, such as POTUS or VPOTUS?"). So to then backpedal and act like it's all a big joke after directly seeking out and picking a substantive political fight with the thread is patently absurd. You're clearly a basher, and doing it based in part on this little slip of the tongue, which she immediately corrected. So just admit it. Admit you either made a mistake from drawing conclusion A (incompetence) from premise B (simple slip of the tongue), or admit that you're a simple biased basher, unreasonable to any infusion of logic. Don't try to red-herring us; it won't work.....as they say back home, "you s**t and fell back in it".

I'm not a fan of her, but let's keep the debate honest and real, shall we?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I listened to the you tube video of her being interviewed by Beck. It's a minor gaffe which she quickly corrected. I challenge you to speak to millions of people striving to be smooth and convincing and never make a mistake. Your mind has to stay ahead of the language and sometimes there are slips.

Go to the source material before making up your mind - whenever possible.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perrone, that statement (and likewise Veggie Meat's support of it) is absurdly disingenuous - after all, you STARTED this thread this this sentence:

That is the grand sum total of everything you posted to start this thread, other than the story itself. So what YOU said is 100% serious, non-humorous, and highly substantive, with a clear implication that in your view, "this woman / politician is not fit to hold ANY public office OR otherwise a position of power and control." An extreme statement. An extremely offensive and directly "fight-picking" statement to anyone that supports her. Not even 0.0000001% humorous or non-substantive as to what the central debate around her is ("Should she be elected to a powerful public office, such as POTUS or VPOTUS?"). So to then backpedal and act like it's all a big joke after directly seeking out and picking a substantive political fight with the thread is patently absurd. You're clearly a basher, and doing it based in part on this little slip of the tongue, which she immediately corrected. So just admit it. Admit you either made a mistake from drawing conclusion A (incompetence) from premise B (simple slip of the tongue), or admit that you're a simple biased basher, unreasonable to any infusion of logic. Don't try to red-herring us; it won't work.....as they say back home, "you s**t and fell back in it".

I'm not a fan of her, but let's keep the debate honest and real, shall we?

You sir, just proved my theory. Thanks.

Reaction score
Oh, do please enlighten us! What's your new theory now?

Since your incompetence of Palin theory is as-of-yet unsupported by anything you've said or demonstrated in this thread.

Do you really expect supporters of her (which I'm not one) to NOT defend her from a direct frontal assault statement like that from you? Pick something you love - do you have kids? If I said "your child is incompetent to run anything", and then you proceeded to try to counter my statement, would it make sense for me to then say "awwww, you just have no sense of humor about me calling your child incompetent, you silly thing". ?? Absurd. Admit it. Admit you're a basher, come hell or high water, reason or no reason -- Or, admit that this entire thread and the premise of it is incorrect, and that you should never have started it with the insult of Palin that you did. Which one of those two things is it? Because this whole red-herring / avoidance schtick isn't working for you. We all see right through it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom