Sarah Palin: 'We Gotta Stand With Our North Korean Allies'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in my opinion that makes her more qualified than BO. at least she knows what values are. and what is wrong with her making money?

Obama has values. You just don't agree with them.

Anyone can spew "conservative" values, but how many act on them? Coburn? He called a vote unconstitutional and then proceeded to cast that vote. Reagan? That doesn't take much research to figure out...

Sound like your an Obama lover! I will take anyone over what we have now!

Just because someone thinks that Sarah Palin is a dumbass doesn't mean that they are an "Obama lover". I personally think that Palin's qualifications and dumbassness rank right down there with Obama's.

In 2012, Sarah Palin will be 48 and likely starting menopause. Who really wants her to be holding the nuclear football?

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's definitely not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but when it comes to gaffes Palin will never come close to Dubya. I doubt anyone will.

''Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?''

''Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.''

''I'm the commander — see, I don't need to explain — I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president.''

''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

''It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas.''

''You're working hard to put food on your family.''

''I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.''

''Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.''

''I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me.''

''See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.''

''This is an impressive crowd — the haves and the have-mores. Some people call you the elite. I call you my base.''

''You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you need to concentrate on.''

''I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right.''

''For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it.”

''You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.''

''I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.''

''If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator.''

And hundreds more.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You forgot:

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system."

and

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

Oops. That was Barry. As well as:

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..."

Tired again on that one, I guess.

Neither Palin or Barry have any business being any where near the White House, unless it's on some kind of tour. Unfortunately there's too many that don't see it with either of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom