Sarah Palin: 'We Gotta Stand With Our North Korean Allies'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
she can consistently quote conservative values.

in my opinion that makes her more qualified than BO. at least she knows what values are. and what is wrong with her making money?

A parrot can quote conservative values...doesn't mean I'd vote for a parrot. Palin has a lot of cute tag lines, but no substance.

What's wrong with making money? Nothing. Now quitting as Governor and giving up on your state so you can go on a self promotion tour to make money...that's a little different (and please spare me all the excuses she has for quitting, that's BS...but very convenient for her).

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who says Palin's smart? Have you ever seen her when she's not reading from a scripted speech? Palin knows as much about foreign policy or world politics as a rock. Just because she can consistently quote conservative values...does that make her a viable candidate for President? I really doubt Sarah will even run for President. Sarah is too busy making as much money as she can, as quick as she can, from the Sarah Palin tour.

Yet we wound up with Obama. And what were his qualifications again??

Latest posts

Top Bottom