Savage 110BA .338 LM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDSolutionsArdmore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone else out there pre-ordered one of these bad boys? If so have you been quoted in the $1700 range for a price? I'm actually really excited for the day that my shop can get one of these. Also, can anyone with suppressor experience on larger bore rifles chime in on the pros or cons on looking at talking to M3 about a can for this rifle.

Thank you for any input anyone has in advance.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be real tempted to get one of these for the price difference. Anything with Lapua in the name is high dollar. Still not cheap but you would start with an awful nice base for your build and will probably be better off by the time you got to the $1700 mark. Compare the ballistics, I can't see the extra expense. Although if you are going the sub-sonic route it might be difficult to find data. Though it would be fun to develop your own sub-sonic data. YMMV.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/97032

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this savage's first magnum rifle? or am I just day dreaming? I got a BAS-K and its a heck of a shooter im sure this will be too

If you mean "is it their first .338 lapua mag rifle" then I think so. However, if you mean "is it their first gun in a magnum caliber" than definitely not.

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot one in november.... worth $1700 for sure.

Its got a 1/9" twist... should be good to 350gr bullets from many of the custom makers with no issues. 300gr SMKs are great.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom