Saying goodbye.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oooh he done pizzed off BB! Maybe you should just go on down the road then Beejay, or whatever, you can't be doin' that. And if I want adult influence, I'll talk to me dear old dad.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And she does not appreciate you doing so, given the fact that that comment was made due to the fact I HAVE FRIENDS here whom this is this forum is where we meet and how we communicate ... tread lightly, sir. I don't take kinda to being used in that manner ...

And if you think the posters who have so offended you really thought you were "gone" you really do need to do some light reading on the definition of the term "PUBLIC forum".

No offense intended. Learning what the boundaries are.
:sorry1:

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After my original post and follow up reason, everything I have posted has been in jest. I guess I am not the only one to have trouble identifying the intent of the written word. I am no spring chicken and online discussions are not my strong point.

My intent was to leave. This forum is somewhat different than other forums I have participated in. I was asked to give it a little more time, which I did and it appears to have been good advice (aside from this thread).

MY APOLOGIES TO ANYONE WHO WAS OFFENDED AT MY FAILED ATTEMPT AT HUMOR.

I will try to clarify my intent on any future questionable posts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom