Scary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a few months ago we found a magazine base plate, spring and a hand full of unfired 45 acp rounds on the ground. we suspected a malfunction blew the magazine out of the gun. I took the obviously reloaded rounds home, pulled bullets and weighed powder. While I could not clearly identify the powder, charges were all over the place with some weighing nearly double.

looked for a blood trail back toward the parking lot but nothing was found.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder this almost daily as I peruse a lot of reloading forums.

I'm all for some guy blowing his face off in purposeful stupidity...it's the guys who post their loads/techniques in hopes to spread the ignorance that get to me.

Last edited:

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well some of the reloading / shooting sites are not any better with at least one clown saying max charges are for pussys so if you have room fill the case to the mouth . INTERNET = Everyone stayed at Holiday Inn Express !

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can bet that the libs watch (and the social media sites keep) these doofuses and wait until they blow something up and use the videos as antigun propaganda to convince others gun owners are stupid.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can bet that the libs watch (and the social media sites keep) these doofuses and wait until they blow something up and use the videos as antigun propaganda to convince others gun owners are stupid.
That's most probably correct. As is they're probably from those states that don't let you pump your own gas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom