School officials deeply troubled over guns appearing ON SIGNS BANNING GUNS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole feel good **** of not wanting any images of firearms, mention of firearms, pointing fingers like firearms in schools is nuts!!! My son is in the 4th grade and they play "cops n robbers" and "zombie apocalypse" in secret on the playground for fear of suspention because they have been told not to play games depicting guns or shooting. Its the wussification of the American man! Hell, my daughter had to do a poster/collage of pictures of her interest a couple years ago and was told by the teacher in that class that the students that hunted were not to post pics of them with any "weapons". Sad world we live in.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what these "intellectual" kids will think if they ever see a real firearm and pick it up not knowing what it is or can do? Look down the little hole in the end?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I really feel a strong empathy for their plight. Particularly that of Dr. Theresa Nolan, the Tinley Park HS Principal. She seems like such a caring and committed educator. It's not fair that she will be so emotionally traumatized each day, when she enters the building and has to see that horrible gun on her doors. I want to help. So I think I'm going to contact her at [email protected] and offer to ship her a box of Depends adult diapers. That way when she wets herself in horror at the sight of the gun sticker, she can go about her day in confidence, knowing that no one else can see the histrionic fear dribbling down her leg.

What say you OSA brothers & sisters. Will you lend a helping hand (and diaper) for those poor liberal souls in need? After all, think of the children!

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I really feel a strong empathy for their plight. Particularly that of Dr. Theresa Nolan, the Tinley Park HS Principal. She seems like such a caring and committed educator. It's not fair that she will be so emotionally traumatized each day, when she enters the building and has to see that horrible gun on her doors. I want to help. So I think I'm going to contact her at [email protected] and offer to ship her a box of Depends adult diapers. That way when she wets herself in horror at the sight of the gun sticker, she can go about her day in confidence, knowing that no one else can see the histrionic fear dribbling down her leg.

What say you OSA brothers & sisters. Will you lend a helping hand (and diaper) for those poor liberal souls in need? After all, think of the children!

Man...that's tough. Give the lady a break. She'll soon come to the realization that a sticker on her front door, as frightening as it may be, will keep her safe.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_02_07_uradezys.jpg

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was strange being in a city and not seeing any no gun signs when we were up there last year. Boston was the same way last April not a gun busters sign to be found.

Latest posts

Top Bottom