Gun registration, banning, then confiscation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red flag in NY state, PTSD diagnosis, Maryland has a Red flag gun confiscation law to take your guns if some family member says your nuts and they are afraid. Non registered gun possession in other cities.
I'm telling you it's coming. We are just one Demonratic election away from the senate being taken.

Who's going to stand up for us?

There is an organization which is made up of military and police called Oath Keepers who state they will not obey orders to take our guns. So far, all I have seen is police around the nation confiscating weapons. Where are these Oath Keepers? They will say they were under court order or they have removed weapons only from criminals that wish to do them harm.

https://wgntv.com/2018/07/20/police-have-seized-5100-illegal-guns-this-year-chicago-officials-say/

These are the organizations that have signed on to this Oath Keepers association.
I see Chicago PD and Maryland State Police in there.

upload_2019-2-28_20-31-23.png

With the Demoncrats making the laws, and a demoncrat Prez, you just wait.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Upper echelon members of those LEO agencies have to sign on with the resolve to carry out the oath. It appears some signed on as a political statement as those positions are elected. They are pandering to the voters.
On the other hand, 14 counties in New Mexico have identified themselves as 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries supported by the highest and elected LEO in those counties.
ALBUQUERQUE - A handful of rural counties in New Mexico are passing resolutions saying they will not require their sheriffs to enforce a sweeping slate of gun-control proposals that have gone before state lawmakers.

The “Second Amendment Sanctuary County” resolutions are being presented by sheriffs to commissioners in dozens of counties, according to the head of the New Mexico Sheriffs’ Association.

So far, commissioners in at least four counties situated in some of the most remote pockets of New Mexico have passed the resolutions in the past week, Cibola County Sheriff Tony Mace said. He expects more county commissions to be presented with similar resolutions at their upcoming meetings, he said.

Opinion: New Mexico sheriffs defend us from bad law

The resolutions represent the sheriffs’ latest attempt at pushing back against legislation supported by Gov. Lujan Grisham, a Democrat who took office in January, after the lawmen expressed opposition to the bills for weeks in legislative committee hearings, arguing they are unconstitutional.

“The key thing to remember is this is all a burden on responsible gun owners,” Mace said. “We’re here to protect people’s individual rights.”

The New Mexico proposals include a bill that would expand requirements for background checks on private gun sales. Another measure would allow for courts to order people deemed threatening to temporarily surrender their guns to law enforcement.

https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/ne...ills-sanctuary-county-resolutions/2886741002/

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because they are political appointees by the mayor/city manager.

Reference the Oath Keepers, THEY have to figure out if they are keeping true to their vows right now or only when the civil war starts.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here we go. A Maryland sheriff standing up to the legislature saying he will not comply. He's using the threat to his deputies in addition to the constitutional right to own firearms.

https://www.policeone.com/gun-legis...iff-We-will-not-comply-with-gun-license-bill/

Here are the other articles both pro and con.

https://www.policeone.com/gun-legislation-law-enforcement/articles/

Here is one from NY. to dig into social media posts before obtaining licenses.

https://www.policeone.com/gun-legis...e-to-dig-into-social-posts-of-gun-applicants/

Last edited:

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wait till the next anti gun president is elected and he or she takes the 1934 machine gun act and then has the DOJ re-determine what the “readly convertable clause” really means, then watch all semi automatic rifles go away in 90 days or become a felon. Don’t think it can happen?....

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wait till the next anti gun president is elected and he or she takes the 1934 machine gun act and then has the DOJ re-determine what the “readly convertable clause” really means, then watch all semi automatic rifles go away in 90 days or become a felon. Don’t think it can happen?....
Oh, I know it can happen, and fast too. That's the reason for this here thread.
I don't own a boat but I jus might buy one if'n I has to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom