Schumer Shutdown: Dems want shutdown to protect illegals!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because it has overwatch. You can’t put enough boots on the ground on the rest of the border for a wall to be effective. The BP has said what they really want is more surveillance assets, but I don’t hear about that in the Wall Plan. Maybe it’s in there though.
It appears our special forces have given the wall design a thumbs up.
https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/special-forces-conduct-border-wall-tests/
Can't defeat a tunnel though, according to naysayers, but with enough accelerometers in place, the digging is easily detected. Same equipment that is in place in South Korea to detect new tunnel movement by the North.
Same equipment that is used in the vibrasize field of oil exploration to detect vibrations in the ground put there by seismic trucks that shake the earth with a particular frequency that is recorded and analyzed for possible zones of oil bearing structure.
My old boss in the late 70's Dick Pelton developed and patented that technology. Built a mega business out of it before his little brain got in front of his big brain and got a divorce.
https://wiki.seg.org/wiki/Charles_Pelton

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, in response to Schumer’s withdrawal of his offer on the wall, Trump has offered a path to citizenship ship for everyone registered under DACA, and those eligible for DACA but not registered. To the time of 1.8 million illegals.

The path will involve time, work, and education requirements.

What say you hard hard corps “deport em all” folks? Has Trump sold you out?

I think it’s a reasonable concession.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, in response to Schumer’s withdrawal of his offer on the wall, Trump has offered a path to citizenship ship for everyone registered under DACA, and those eligible for DACA but not registered. To the time of 1.8 million illegals.

The path will involve time, work, and education requirements.

What say you hard hard corps “deport em all” folks? Has Trump sold you out?

I think it’s a reasonable concession.

I’m okay with that deal as long as there is a strong response for border security, and the end of lottery migration and chain migration. Strong border security has to include more than just a physical wall. It has to also include more agents and the end of sanctuary cities.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m okay with that deal as long as there is a strong response for border security, and the end of lottery migration and chain migration. Strong border security has to include more than just a physical wall. It has to also include more agents and the end of sanctuary cities.

I agree.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish my parents had robbed a bank and stashed the money before they died.
I could legally dig it up and it would be mine. Right? I didn't steal it so it's mine. Right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom