Scott Brown (R-MA) Supports Federal AWB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/12/sen_scott_brown_says_he_now_su.html

"As a state legislator in Massachusetts I supported an assault weapons ban thinking other states would follow suit. But unfortunately, they have not and innocent people are being killed," Brown said. "As a result, I support a federal assault weapons ban, perhaps like the legislation we have in Massachusetts."

-----

Brown has an "A" rating from the NRA, by the way.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/12/sen_scott_brown_says_he_now_su.html

"As a state legislator in Massachusetts I supported an assault weapons ban thinking other states would follow suit. But unfortunately, they have not and innocent people are being killed," Brown said. "As a result, I support a federal assault weapons ban, perhaps like the legislation we have in Massachusetts."

-----

Brown has an "A" rating from the NRA, by the way.

Makes me think God did not want Romney in the White House for a reason!
With him, there would have been an AWB and the republicans would have rolled over.
:)

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makes me think God did not want Romney in the White House for a reason!
With him, there would have been an AWB and the republicans would have rolled over.
:)
I won't bring God into it but if Romney was elected you can be sure he would be eager to ingratiate himself into the DC culture and give them what they want.
And the GOP would give him what ever he needs to be a "successful" president rather than the roadblock they will be to Obama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom