Scott Brown (R-MA) Supports Federal AWB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't this the guy who was all for kicking the working man, or do I have him confused with some other a-hole?
He's the guy that ran his campaign out of his pickup. Literally campaigned from his pickup truck.

images.politico.com_global_click_100210_browntruck_reut392_regular.jpg
i.usatoday.net_communitymanager__photos_drive_on_2010_01_19_brownx_large.jpg

Because he's not an ordinary politician see. He champions the cause of the common working man.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "Common Working Man" - a phrase that means absolutely nothing but sounds good. It also summarizes what is wrong with politics in America - cheap slogans but a lack of substantive discussions.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you expect from a Massachusetts Republican?

Pffft. The party name itself means very little. I would expect this from some Republicans all over the country.

RINOs runnin' wild, no doubt!

At what point does the term "RINO" no longer describe them any differently that "Republican?" This has become so rampant that the party label is always "In Name Only" as far as I am concerned. We need to look at the substance of the candidate and not meaningless party labels.

It also summarizes what is wrong with politics in America - cheap slogans but a lack of substantive discussions.

Pretty much. And I would lump party names right in there in the "cheap slogans" category.

Latest posts

Top Bottom