scuba certification in tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used Dive Site at 41st and Memorial. It's an SSI facility. I enjoyed it. They have classroom sessions on-site, pool sessions at the indoor and heated Union pool (61st and 169), and the open water weekend in Arkansas (Beaver Lake or some kind of energy plant somewhere near Bentonville, depending on the time of year)

I went to the Bahamas on my first scuba trip last month and felt prepared and comfortable with everything I did.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd teach you, but I don't have insurance any longer (too expensive) so PADI won't let me teach (rightly so, btw).

OWSI66465

Poseidon is probably best, if you can put up with the owner...

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All my training came from when I worked for the Boy Scouts down in Florida, but I have talked with the dudes at Poseidon about rescue diver training and have checked out all their credentials. The owner is an ex-Seal and has just about every certification you can imagine. Overall seems like a solid shop, with a good reputation. A buddy of mine recently got a job there too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom