Window tint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would go ceramic if possible. I just got my truck done, rollups redone by same guy who did them originally in Norman, and 50% on windshield. Not sure if its cuz I am not used to it, or if its because of the clarity/quality vs ceramic, but I am getting slightly nauseous after driving it. Granted I've spent 15 minutes in it since having it done and feel like I am coming down with something, so that could be it to. I do love the reduced glare and can tell a difference in heat reduction. Headlights dont bother me as much, and its not dark enough to affect my visibility. Have 35% on the two front, so they look a hair darker now, but I'm too old for that blackout stuff anymore lol. From the inside, you almost cant tell the windshield is tinted at all.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Groupon and paid $170.00 for ceramic on all four windows and a strip across the top of the windshield. The job was done quickly and I was out the door in a little over an hour.
I don't know what is so special about ceramic but I went for it anyway.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Groupon and paid $170.00 for ceramic on all four windows and a strip across the top of the windshield. The job was done quickly and I was out the door in a little over an hour.
I don't know what is so special about ceramic but I went for it anyway.

Think Polarized sunglases vs non, or just cheap sunglasses. More clarity, and IR rejection, so more heat rejection. Its an infused film vs dyed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom