Secret Santa 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about big shout out to Lee for spearheading this each year. It's stuff like this, and the Pay it Forward thread, and the many times I've seen the community come together to help each other out. I lost my wife earlier this year to cancer. It's not been a good year for me (2020 can just go the hell) but the support I have received from a great many of you has sure helped me. Thanks Lee; now keep on dancin'!
Thanks Joel, it's one of my favorite things to do during Christmas!
This year especially and it does my heart good to know that we can all come together and help our members that are in need as well. OSA is a great community.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about big shout out to Lee for spearheading this each year. It's stuff like this, and the Pay it Forward thread, and the many times I've seen the community come together to help each other out. I lost my wife earlier this year to cancer. It's not been a good year for me (2020 can just go the hell) but the support I have received from a great many of you has sure helped me. Thanks Lee; now keep on dancin'!

I can not express how sorry I am to hear of this Joel, I'm just now learning this in the SS thread.. I was reading along and enjoying as usual smiling real big at the generosity of brothers and wham.. I am so very sorry for your loss and my being behind the time.. I do hope you recall you have an invite here, You could even bring that Surjimmy character.. We'd shoot and if you'd like we'd set ya at the table and fix ya a home cooked dinner before heading home.. Providing you think we could get thru a few hours without ya choking me...:hey3: We are brothers and we shall take care of our brothers as very well witnessed in the previous pages..

Sincerely,
Tim..

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can not express how sorry I am to hear of this Joel, I'm just now learning this in the SS thread.. I was reading along and enjoying as usual smiling real big at the generosity of brothers and wham.. I am so very sorry for your loss and my being behind the time.. I do hope you recall you have an invite here, You could even bring that Surjimmy character.. We'd shoot and if you'd like we'd set ya at the table and fix ya a home cooked dinner before heading home.. Providing you think we could get thru a few hours without ya choking me...:hey3: We are brothers and we shall take care of our brothers as very well witnessed in the previous pages..

Sincerely,
Tim..

Joel, take him some tacos from Jack in the Box for me!!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my gift before I got my secret brother, was going to mail it Friday but ended up getting sick, both the wife and I have been resting and glad we can still smell and taste.. I'll get it in the mail asap or deliver it.. Thank you Lee, It IS an absolutey wonderful gang to belong to...

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought my gift before I got my secret brother, was going to mail it Friday but ended up getting sick, both the wife and I have been resting and glad we can still smell and taste.. I'll get it in the mail asap or deliver it.. Thank you Lee, It IS an absolutey wonderful gang to belong to...
Hope you and the wife get to filling better Tim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom