Secret Santa 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Got mine. Have a couple great ideas. Here comes Santa Clause!!
4178tK05tiL._SY445_.jpg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was my plan but the item I found doesnt have gift shipping option so I gotta pay shipping twice I guess. Oh well.
You should be able to order as usual and just change the shipping address. I have a number of different addresses we ship to. I just added my Secret Santa's address as a new shipping address. It wasn't a gift shipping option.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can, sure...but now the recipient gets a copy of the invoice with your name and address on it..so not so anonymous
Gottcha, mine actually had a box I checked saying it was a gift and a card that I sent with it. I just figured that they all had the option to mark the box as a gift. My bad.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gottcha, mine actually had a box I checked saying it was a gift and a card that I sent with it. I just figured that they all had the option to mark the box as a gift. My bad.

That's what I do. Just select gift receipt. You can also add a custom message to the reciept that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom