Secret Santa 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's a Jack in the Box? Besides a wind-up toy ...

If you see this sign, eat a Q Trip hotdog instead.
favicon_base.png

It's a restaurant they have in the big cities. I have been to two in two different states and got sick right after I ate at both of them. The only reason I went is that I was with a group that insisted on going to them. I decided lightning couldn't strike twice especially in a different state. Besides I have a cast iron stomach. I was wrong. I had the breakfast croissant. It was ok but no award winner. Stomach was upset before I left and I was puking in the parking lot. Good advertisement for a restaurant.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Santa dropped off some sweet customizable ear pro and my first gen 3 PMAG, thanks!!

I'm really hoping a final bit for mine that was ordered nearly 2 weeks ago comes through so I can get all mine shipped off. Otherwise, I might have to scrounge up something else from my bag (box) of gun-related goodies. Good thing my recipient is essentially just on the other side of town!
1607958020083.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you see this sign, eat a Q Trip hotdog instead.
favicon_base.png

It's a restaurant they have in the big cities. I have been to two in two different states and got sick right after I ate at both of them. The only reason I went is that I was with a group that insisted on going to them. I decided lightning couldn't strike twice especially in a different state. Besides I have a cast iron stomach. I was wrong. I had the breakfast croissant. It was ok but no award winner. Stomach was upset before I left and I was puking in the parking lot. Good advertisement for a restaurant.

Thanks for the warning! Never been in one, and I guess I never will!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe there is so much hate for JIB Tacos. They are always there waiting on you when the bar closes without judgement.

I always had good luck with the sour dough jack. I can not eat the tacos unless I am completely wasted and I have not drank in years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom