Secret Santa Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll step up and offer to deliver them to him, anonymously of course, in keeping with the whole "secret thing"...all you have to do is deliver the cookies directly to ME and I'll take it from there. Glad to be of help.

p.s.
He'll even help your SS enjoy them...maybe a bit before hand...but he'll inform your SS how good they were!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question I'm pondering today ... would my SS recipient be hurt if I didn't send cookies??:anyone: Does it really matter if I don't remain anonymous?? I mean I'm pretty damned sure none of you yahoos are in the kitchen baking today. :buttkick:

And how am I gonna thank the guy who was MY Secret Santa with cookies if I don't have his return address??:drunk2:

This is what happens when I have too much time on my hands. Lol

It seems to me, the only way to handle this is ... COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd offer to help with the cookies, but the wife has me on a diet. Over the period that we were nursemaids to our youngest son after his surgery (and with a bit of help from Thanksgiving home made Chocolate Chip cookies) I gained about 18 pounds. So far, I've lost 4.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd offer to help with the cookies, but the wife has me on a diet. Over the period that we were nursemaids to our youngest son after his surgery (and with a bit of help from Thanksgiving home made Chocolate Chip cookies) I gained about 18 pounds. So far, I've lost 4.
You can always save the diet for the New Years resolution. Damn it Man!!!! :yikes2:THEY'RE HOMEADE COOKIES!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom