Selling Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a caulking gun for sale. It’s full of paint and missing the probe for opening the caulk hole. $57, no trades, must drive to my place. No low ballers, I knows what’s I gots.
If your’s is under 16 inches, has a stock, and the switch installed. I’ll buy it in Tx, delivered, for 100.

Thanks,

A.T. Forrest.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a caulking gun for sale. It’s full of paint and missing the probe for opening the caulk hole. $57, no trades, must drive to my place. No low ballers, I knows what’s I gots.
Wouldya trade for a free ticket to the All You Can Keep Down Buffet at Uncle Bubbas Truck Stop?

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May be the wrong forum, but what is the best way to sell a gun? I have never sold one so I don’t even know what the legal way to sell one is.
I've only sold 2 guns that I either hated or had a duplicate of......I prefer to sell to a dealer so I don't have to worry about who it is buying my gun or their intentions. I know that comes at a cost but I'm OK with that to a point, as I said these were guns I did not want. First I sold to Big Boy Guns as I was actually buying another that I wanted. Took it up the crapper from them. 2nd one was sold to Drury''s guns in San Antonio.....all done online or via email. Much more pleasant experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom