Sen. Inhofe indorses Kasich for President?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spoke with him a year ago with some other farmers in Washington. Any real specific questions were kicked to his advisor. His talking points were mostly lecturing us on how much he has done and is doing for us. Much like what you speak of. Seemed to me he thought we were there to get informed rather than do the informing about what matters to us back home. I'll be honest, nearly every one we met with had that in common. At least he took the time to meet us though.

Tough job to be in that position.
We see that here on OSA as well when a hot topic comes up to call to a Representative or Senator. You speak to a staffer with a canned reply.

What's good is that they log the calls to be in favor or against. At least we get that input to our Representatives.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Inhofe was a fiscal conservative in his younger years. Now he's an old liberal guy that has lost his mind. He is not looking out for the American tax payer. In my mind, he is now part of the establishment problem.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Inhofe was a fiscal conservative in his younger years. Now he's an old liberal guy that has lost his mind. He is not looking out for the American tax payer. In my mind, he is now part of the establishment problem.

This Birds of a feather and all that. The RINOEstablishmentElite floated a trial balloon on Cruz "coming to the fold" if he would just do so with hat in hand. Cruz shot that nonsense down, so Kasich is their last dying breath. Funny, because he won't win anything outside his home state. Only because Ohio has reached mythical levels of importance, is he even still in the race.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

BULLSEYE63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems like a lot of politicians go to Washington as a conservative and turn liberal, I'm starting to think being around liberals and having to listen to they're twisted logic wears you down. Maybe it is time for a fresh conservative senator who doesn't endorse a liberal like Kasich.

Latest posts

Top Bottom