Send him chocolate! Always happens to the awesome people FU@K1NG cancer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just noticed this thread about Don. I've met Don & Lia and they are some of the nicest people I've ever met. I wish you the best in your fight against Cancer. If there is anything we can do to help you out, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Also, let me know if there is going to be a fundraiser to help out with medical bills. You can absolutely count us in.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:( I am thinking of selling / raffle off some of my guns and maybe my Dillon with equipment to help cover costs but so far it is into the hundreds of thousands of dollars and we are self pay with no insurance. and we still have things to move out of our old house before we can sell it.

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been away from the OSA forums for a while and just saw that Donald is battling cancer. It really saddened me to see this. I did business with him several times and he is a really nice Stand up honest guy. Does anybody know how he is doing?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's good to hear... I haven't talked to him in quite a while... well, since we moved him out of his house and into the new one. And the "Monster Safe" debacle. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom