Sensitivity training .....as some would like it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes; that was extremely helpful in showing me the unconscious bias that I am guilty of by virtue (no; scratch that-Whites are not virtuous because they're White) I mean because I am White. Thank Starbucks, I caught myself just in time!!

Ah, well; suffice it to say that I am grateful to this fine, international firm for showing me the errors of my White ways. :puke:

In the meantime, I'm making a cuppa joe. From Folgers.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep...never been to starbucks... don't plan on going either. Nasty coffee from what I've heard.
I've had much better.

However, in all fairness, I have to say that Starbucks did stand up to the gun-grabbers when they wanted a ban on carry in their stores. They 'asked' that guns not be carried in their stores but they did not out-and-out forbid it.

So, while we might very-well ridicule their kowtow to PC they are fair to gun owners.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yep...never been to starbucks... don't plan on going either. Nasty coffee from what I've heard.

Yep ! If you have to add sugar and creamer to choke the **** down your doing it wrong!! My french press puts out coffee that will wake the dead , but you can drink it with out additional crap!! Smooth and creamy and smell is wonderful!!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep ! If you have to add sugar and creamer to choke the **** down your doing it wrong!! My french press puts out coffee that will wake the dead , but you can drink it with out additional crap!! Smooth and creamy and smell is wonderful!!

It really is **** coffee. I’d rather have coffee from just about anywhere else.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
It really is **** coffee. I’d rather have coffee from just about anywhere else.

I learned that it's crappy burned tasting when it's a drip coffee and stuck in the carafe for hours.

Let me preface this by saying: I got coffee from Starbucks because it was 11pm in Seattle airport on the way home from AK - I needed coffee! And they were the only option at that hour.

I got some fresh brewed via pour over, and it was great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom