Sgammo has Golden Tiger 7.62x39 in stock now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunner05

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sgammo has Golden Tiger 7.62x39 ammo in stock now. Choice of case $279 or 200 ($60) rd packs. They've placed restrictions to just 1 case per customer per day. Bet it still goes fast

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sam mentioned on another forum that this week should be about it for Golden Tiger for a few months at least, then the price will increase again when it returns.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we are. I hear the constant drum beat of "oh, prices will be back to normal by summer". I think we're seeing the new normal. They haven't gone back to what they were in the 90s. And they haven't gone back to what they were four years ago. So why would prices drop a bunch six months from now, when people have already demonstrated that they'll pay a bunch more for it? Sure - these are "panic prices", and they will likely come down some. But the distributors know they can make more than they were just six months ago, so I'm sure they'll only drop it so much.

I think the only saving grace would be that the market is saturated with ammo from the panic buying/hoarding, so the rate of purchases could slow enough for distributors and dealers to be forced to lower their prices to move inventory. But then, ammo is a commodity that is meant to be used and replaced.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
as long as there is a market that is the floor pricing. Won't be any stopping it, as long as 10's of thousands of rounds sell everytime it is posted. Dang sad when I check to see if there is any left at $279.

Latest posts

Top Bottom