Shaken my head

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0841.PNG

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep and then all those morons that voted the idjits in will move here in droves and try to bring that stupidity with them!!!!
That's exactly what happened to OR and WA. Saw the transition personally since 1973 to last year when I moved to OK to escape the leftist agenda. No bs just facts.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It's the poor, downtrodden guy who just wants to be an immigrant. They gotta cut the poor fella some slack, ya know?
WOW!!! That sarcasm is dripping out of my screen!!!!!:cool:
Multiple felonies, multiple deportations and the arseholes let him go!!! Think we need to continue the wall north to Canada at around the west Texas state line!!!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colorado and Montana following in their steps.

Colorado started back in the '60's after the threat of "The Big One" encouraged all the hippies to leave San Francisco and head to Boulder, CO. Anyone starts thinking that they are heading to Oklahoma, and everyone needs to start talking about all the tornadoes and earthquakes that Oklahoma has. The liberals might stop at New Mexico.

Latest posts

Top Bottom