Shen Yun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They weren’t cheap but when I bought them the most expensive ones for our showing were $180.00/seat.
Tulsa the 200"s were the cheap seats ( went up to 5bills). I think they are just greedy here (PAC) and probably didn't get a big crowd. They've been to Okc several times but Tulsa once, I think.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Olive Garden, Outback and Charleston's are close and likely as fancy as you'll get in that area. Panang Thai restaurant is supposed to be pretty good but more of a casual place.

Thats my AO, Panang is great. Pub W is right there as well. Ton of restaurants as nice and better for the money in the area though than Outback or Olive Garden. Bricktown Brewery, Stuffed Olive is a great little place, just odd hours, and not fancy. For nice though, better off sticking to Norman, most nice places are only 15-30 away. You have Redrock, The Ranch, and several others all right there off 35 and Tecumseh-ish area. Benvenutis etc around campus corner. Royal Bavaria just south of 240 off Sooner.

0bserver

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you get the Epoch Times, they talk about Shen Yun often. I think the ET was started by some of the same people who started the Shen Yun thing. Basically they tout it as a cultural thing for pre-communist China. Apparently the Chinese commies really dislike them and have done everything they can to shut them down or shut them up. Bomb threats, death threats, etc.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you get the Epoch Times, they talk about Shen Yun often. I think the ET was started by some of the same people who started the Shen Yun thing. Basically they tout it as a cultural thing for pre-communist China. Apparently the Chinese commies really dislike them and have done everything they can to shut them down or shut them up. Bomb threats, death threats, etc.
USA Congress?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Olive Garden, Outback and Charleston's are close and likely as fancy as you'll get in that area. Panang Thai restaurant is supposed to be pretty good but more of a casual place.
Isn't there a Saltgrass (my personal fav if we are doing chains) in that area also??.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't there a Saltgrass (my personal fav if we are doing chains) in that area also??.
Yep, it's right next to Charleston's. I'd look into the Redrock's Canyon grill in Norman - it's not far off I-35 as someone else mentioned. Side detour from I-44 onto Hwy 9 to I-35. Since you won't have any $$ left after paying for the tickets, Riverwind won't be a temptation!

Latest posts

Top Bottom