Sheriff Joe Still At It...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the opportunity that site gives me to join Sheriff Joes Posse. I could do it for as little as ten dollars payable by credit card. What can I get other than the chance at the free book? Will I get a little puter posse badge and a cap gun? Will I get a broom handle with a poneyhead mounted on top? Anybody else have experience with this offer?

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whether its fake or not it doesn't really matter, they're not going to do anything. Some one could prove with out a doubt he's not even a citizen and nothing will come of it.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the opportunity that site gives me to join Sheriff Joes Posse. I could do it for as little as ten dollars payable by credit card. What can I get other than the chance at the free book? Will I get a little puter posse badge and a cap gun? Will I get a broom handle with a poneyhead mounted on top? Anybody else have experience with this offer?

If you join the real joe's posse you are a deputy sheriff. You get everything they do except you are doing it on your own time for free

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How does joining the real Joe's Posse differ from the one advertized in the article in the OP? Is the Real Joe's Posse an advanced option? How much does THAT cost?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Upon doing a little more research, I see that with a contribution of twenty five dollars or more, you'll be gauranteed the e-book. Anybody know about the twenty five dollar or more level?

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does joining the real Joe's Posse differ from the one advertized in the article in the OP? Is the Real Joe's Posse an advanced option? How much does THAT cost?

there is no cost to join joe's posse. That link is to "support" their efforts. Not join them. You are supporting the website more than anything.

This fund will support both efforts.

Credit card contributions of $10 or more entitle you to a free copy of the brand-new e-book, “Where’s the Real Birth Certificate?” by Jerome Corsi. For a credit card contributions of $25 or more, you will get the e-book, plus the bestselling hardcover “Where’s the Birth Certificate?” – the book that forced Obama to release what he claims is his official long-form birth certificate.

A portion of all contributions will go to support WND’s efforts, with another portion going to Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse, set to issue its report in February 2012.

If you prefer to send a tax-deductible contribution directly to the Cold Case Posse, you may do that by mailing your check or money order to: MCSO Cold Case Posse, P.O. Box 74374, Phoenix, Ariz., 85087. You can also make a direct, tax-deductible contribution to the investigation by visiting the Cold Case Posse website.

Contributions to the WND fund are not tax-deductible.

You get some books for your generous contribution to a website. You don't get to join the posse. You have to reside in Maricopa County to be in the posse. They don't even tell you what percent of your contribution goes to help fund the posse so it could be .000000000001 for all we know. Not to mention this article is old as joe already released his findings. Please in the future do some legitimate research and reading before making accusations and judgement calls. Thank You.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see it now. Thanks for that. The phrase I click on asks me to "Join The Posse Now", but the story says that I can assist the posse without really joining the posse?
I really wanted to be on the posse.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see it now. Thanks for that. The phrase I click on asks me to "Join The Posse Now", but the story says that I can assist the posse without really joining the posse?
I really wanted to be on the posse.

I apologize if i came across rude. It is just Most people do not understand how much joe really does, the media likes to crucify him every chance they get but they never say anything about the filth that he cleans up and how he will do what it takes for justice to prevail whether you are a criminal or one of his deputies that are acting criminally. My best friend is in his posse and he has told me about a lot of positive things i have never seen published in or by the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom