Sheriff Joe Still At It...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize if i came across rude. It is just Most people do not understand how much joe really does, the media likes to crucify him every chance they get but they never say anything about the filth that he cleans up and how he will do what it takes for justice to prevail whether you are a criminal or one of his deputies that are acting criminally. My best friend is in his posse and he has told me about a lot of positive things i have never seen published in or by the media.
Like how his boys paw through the defense's briefcase in court, in open violation of the Constitution?

Where do I sign up?!?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like he is following in the footsteps of J. Edgar Hoover, the long time director of the FBI. It's been written that Hoover had a file on every public figure in the country and used his knowledge and influence to control many things.

I wouldn't be surprised if he and his investigation were right. I've had my doubts.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like he is following in the footsteps of J. Edgar Hoover, the long time director of the FBI. It's been written that Hoover had a file on every public figure in the country and used his knowledge and influence to control many things.

this is exactly why we need to get rid of BO. i wonder if he's made any policy decisions because some foreign entity "threatened to release some information" about him? it needs to be done through the legal system and not by voting. it would show the world that we still live by the rule of law in this country and are not a bunch of sheep. oh, wait.....never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom