She's no Admin Assistant, she's a Call Girl from Cincinnati

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a friend who was a vice cop for a couple of years, and he said 20 years later he was STILL waiting to see a hooker that looked like the ones on TV and in the movies. :rollingla
We have had a running joke in my circle of friends for years. Never proposition the hot ones, their handcuffs arent fuzzy.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First job I ever had boss hired a stripper for the office manager 2 best years of my life till i had children we’d take off on the bike Friday after work go to my place and wouldn’t come out till work monday morning great couple years tried and tried to get her to marry me she wouldn’t do it!!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you sure it was the Air Force and not congress? They do a lot of dealing with foreign nationals and sometimes get caught like Swallwell (D) and then are promoted ot a prestigious committee.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On subjects of elected government personnel and strippers...I have been known to say and believe that strippers are higher forms of life than elected politicians. At least there isn't any confusion where their loyalties lay. While touring the hip vacation spots in Iraq, I wondered why the population got to the point of hanging local government folks from poweline posts. I don't necessarily wonder anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom